“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”-MJ23

“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”-MJ23

12.27.2011

AJ Makes Pro Bowl #Bengals #NFL #CIN


After a sensational rookie season, Green's season was solidified when he gained the nod Tuesday night for the Pro Bowl. Green is the first rookie receiver since Anquan Boldin to make the Pro Bowl. I have raved about AJ since watching him at Georgia and this kid is something special.

Green has taken over as the face of the Cincinnati Bengals and has shown why he should have been a top five pick in the draft. Joining Green will be fellow rookie Von Miller whom I believe is hands down the Defensive Rookie of The Year. Green's quarterback Andy Dalton was voted as a Pro Bowl alternate. In order to truly make this a special season for the Bengals they have to win against the Ravens this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment