“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”-MJ23

“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”-MJ23

9.05.2013

The Coach's Super Bowl Pick

Hello readers its been awhile. Guess What? Football is back finally. With that said it is time for me to give my super bowl pick, but before that I have something to address. Last year I was able to pick the teams and the winner of the super bowl perfectly. Well the reason I was able to pick perfectly because it was easy lol. What I mean by easy is the 49ers and ravens were clearly the best teams from the year before. They shouldve been in the super bowl the year before last, but were short changed by plays the were easily changeable(kyle williams fumble and lee evans catch). Each team was one play from being in the super bowl that year, and were the better teams in their respect conference championships. Now with that being said this is my 2013 super bowl teams and winner. My teams will be the San Francisco 49ers and the Denver broncos, and the winner will be the 49ers. The matchup will come down to 49ers defense vs Mannings IQ

No comments:

Post a Comment