“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”-MJ23

“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”-MJ23

9.05.2012

The Coach's Super Bowl Pick

Well hello readers its been awhile...lets get right to it well NFL football season is upon us today, so the super bowl predictions begin and start circulating. The NFC team will be the 49ers. I picked them simply because they are the best defensive team Ive seen since the 2000 ravens, and offensively in my eyes they have drastically improved especially at receiver. Say what you want about Randy Moss but nobody not even Darrelle Revis wants see randy moss run a 9 route(streak, go, fly route). My AFC pick are the Ravens they are a more seasoned/older mirror image of the 49ers. Flacco doesnt have to be Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers he just has to be trent dilfer(play mistake free) and give the ball to ray rice as much as he can. I Could careless about the harbaugh brothers facing each other to me thats just for the media to have something to talk about. Now for the pick, I see the Ravens winning 31-27 in a rare shootout between two defensive teams, and Ray Lewis( to me the greatest linebacker Ive seen) will walk away from the game on top. Basically I'm saying that I trust Joe Flacco more than I trust Alex Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment