“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”-MJ23

“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”-MJ23

4.17.2012

#TRSB : Playoffs Start to Take Form #NBA #MIA #CHI #BOS #NYK #OKC #LAL #LAC #MEM

  
 With then end of the NBA season looming, the real playoff contenders are starting to become clear in each conference. In the Eastern Conference, the Miami Heat are leading the pack as favorites to make a playoff run. The Chicago Bulls seem to be a much improved and deeper team that could give Miami a run for their money. The same can be said for the Boston Celtics and their new rotation with Jesus Shuttlesworth as their Sixth man and KG playing Center. The jury is still out on the New York Knicks as contenders with Stoudemire and Lin sidelined , but I still hold them as my wild card pick in the East.

     In the Western Conference, Oklahoma City seems destined to make a playoff run, but they must go through either the Clippers or the Lakers to make a run for the Finals. The Lakers are revamped at the point guard position with Ramon Sessions and the emerging Andrew Bynum. My top contenders in the West are the Thunder, Clippers;Lakers in that order. The Grizzlies are also my wild card pick with newly acquired guard Gilbert Arenas providing a spark off of their bench wit Z-Bo. When the playoffs start things could get very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment