“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”-MJ23

“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”-MJ23

3.19.2012

Peyton Manning to the Broncos

Now this not a suprise at all. When the news first broke that manning was goin to be released. I knew their were only 3 legit teams that could or would sign him and Denver was definitely one of them. Honestly I think he should of sign with san fran but who am I? You can bet tho the Denver Broncos will be the story of year but on the account of Peyton Manning and not Tim Tebow. I think that the Broncos defense is highly overrated and will be either the down fall or the rise of the Broncos. I don't think they will play as hard for Manning as they did Tebow but again who am I? Well we are going to see. My prediction Broncos 10-6 barely makes the playoffs again!

No comments:

Post a Comment