“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”-MJ23

“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”-MJ23

11.20.2011

Urban Meyer to Ohio state?


Well when I heard this news a couple months back I was like yes!!!!! Urban is not only an Ohio state guy he is an Ohio guy. This is important why? Because only an Ohio guy can really truly understand the football tradition of the "scarlet and grey". Also Meyer coach Is the best coach available. I know me being an Ohio guy that attends the university of Cincinnati, but bleeds scarlet and grey would consider it an honor to be the coach of The Ohio State university. Urban Meyer has won 2 national championships in recent history, something that needs to be renewed at Ohio state now that the great Jim tressel is gone. I guess this is sort of a plea to urban Meyer please come coach our(urban and us as fans) beloved Ohio state. So I can forgive you for the beating you gave us in the national championship. All in all we need you Coach but you needs us( fans, players, alumni, QBs etc.), because football runs in our veins, us "ohio guys", and the scarlet and grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment